Nia Sharma (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Nia Sharma is an Indian television actress and model. Her real name is Neha Sharma. She is famous for her role as Manvi in Star Plus serial Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. She appeared in many television serials such as Jamai Raja, Naagin 4, Ishq Mein Marjawan etc. In 2017, she made her debut in the digital world with Vikram Bhatt’s web series Twisted. Nia is from Rohini, Delhi, India.
Birth & Early Life
Nia was born on 17 September, 1990 in Rohini, Delhi. Her mother is Usha Sharma and elder brother is Vinay Sharma. She completed her schooling from St. Xavier’s School, Delhi. She received a degree in mass communication from Jagannath Institute of management sciences, Rohini, Delhi.
Nia started her acting career in 2010 with the Star Plus serial Kaali-Ek Agnipariksha as Anu. She rose to fame with the serial Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai in 2011. In 2012, she received Star Parivaar Award and Indian Television Academy Award for the TV serial ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’.
Nia was then seen in Behenein, Jamai Raja, Ishq Mein Marjawaan, Naagin 4 and many more. In 2017, she participated in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 8 as a contestant and left the show as a finalist. She appeared in web series such as Twisted and Jamai Raja 2.0. She was ranked No. 3 in 2016 and No. 2 in 2017 in the Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women List by British-based Eastern Eye newspaper.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling and Shopping|
She was rumoured to be dating Varun Jain, her co-actor from Kaali-Ek Agnipariksha and Kushal Tandon who was also her co-actor but she denied those rumours.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Nia Sharma
- Nia Sharma was born and brought up in Rohini, Delhi.
- Her real name is Neha Sharma but she changed her name to Nia Sharma after entering the acting world.
- Nia started her acting career with the Star Plus serial Kaali-Ek Agnipariksha in 2010.
- She got her big breakthrough in the industry with the serial Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai alongside of Krystle D’Souza, Karan Tacker and Kushal Tandon.
- In 2012, she received Star Parivaar Award and Indian Television Academy Award in category of Favourite Nayi Soch Kirdaar and Desh Ki Dhadkan Best Actress – Popular respectively.
- She had also gone through a 4 months skin treatment plan to overcome the acne and dark circles after shooting in the serial ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’.
- She has been featured in various television commercials like Quco Hair Perfume, Sprite etc.
- In 2014, she received Zee Rishtey Awards for Favourite Nayi Jodi along with Ravi Dubey and for Favourite Saas Bahu Rishta along with Shruti Ulfat for the TV serial Jamai Raja.
- She was ranked No. 3 in 2016 and No. 2 in 2017 in the Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women List by British-based Eastern Eye.